3. WHAT OCCUPIES YOUR THOUGHTS MOST LATELY?
New sounds, new tools, sauerkraut, tiny projectors, detechnologizing, Japan or Palm Springs, recalibrating, sage, overtechnologizing, freedom(?), patterns, mushrooms, wild things, systems, tropical fruits, Marlon Brando, triggers, beers, energy(?)...
4. WHEN WERE YOU FIRST MOST AWARE OF YOUR PRESENT PASSIONS AS A CHILD?
J: Likely listening to ambient noises and humming in harmony with them.
R: Age 9, performing air guitar in a Beatles “cover” band.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FEELING?
6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEELING?
letting someone down
7. HOW DO YOU FUNCTION AND/OR FLOURISH IN SOLITUDE VS. AMONG PREFERRED COMPANY?
Calvino summed it up in a way that I wish I could:
And Polo said: “The inferno of the living is not something that will be; if there is one, it is
the inferno and become such a part of it that you can no longer see it. The second is risky and demands constant vigilance and comprehension: seek and learn to recognize who and what, in the midst of the inferno, are not inferno, then make them endure, give them what is already here, the inferno where we live everyday, that we form by being together. There are two ways to escape suffering it. The first is easy for many: accept space."
8. ARE YOU GOOD AT BEING UNCOMFORTABLE?
socially: no problem
physically: mo problem
9. WHAT DO YOU IMAGINE MOST PEOPLE GET WRONG ABOUT YOU AT FIRST ACQUAINTANCE?
Everything. We have one another wrong and it’s up to us to show through actions, culture, love etc. something that resembles our nature, even though it probably can’t be recreated. Perception is a drag.
10. HOW/WHO IS YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE?
11. WHERE IS HOME?
12. WHAT QUESTION WOULD YOU ASK TO WHOMEVER IS READING THIS?
Noni Wo's U S B EP is out now.