1. WHO ARE YOU AND WHOM DO YOU LOVE?
Pat — I am Pat Mahoney. I love Roxane.
Dennis — I'm Dennis McNany. I love love.
2. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOST RECENT DREAM THAT YOU BEST REMEMBER?
Dennis — I saw myself standing in sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.
Pat — My dental work that I paid a lot of money for came loose. Big changes afoot.
3. WHAT OCCUPIES YOUR THOUGHTS MOST LATELY?
Pat — Money, money, money money, money.
Dennis — Finding space to make things.
4. WHEN WERE YOU FIRST MOST AWARE OF YOUR PRESENT PASSIONS AS A CHILD?
Dennis — The first time I got pushed into a locker.
Pat — The second time I got laid because I could sing karaoke good.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FEELING?
Pat — Smelling burning cutting oil and the sound of leather belts rolling over pulleys.
Dennis — Beer at Marlow after a day in the studio.
6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEELING?
Dennis — Drama, drama, drama.
Pat — Pancreatitius.
7. HOW DO YOU FUNCTION AND/OR FLOURISH IN SOLITUDE VS. AMONG PREFERRED COMPANY?
Pat — I need a lot of solitude, but then I daydream too much. My preferred company is an extremely select group of people.
Dennis — I thrive in hermetic confines. When you work so intensely trying to create things that access different spaces where you can lose yourself, it can be a a difficult transition to walk out into a world of normalcy. Or a world of strollers and unicycles.
8. ARE YOU GOOD AT BEING UNCOMFORTABLE?
Dennis — Creatively, being uncomfortable can be a good place to be. Otherwise, I sweat a lot.
Pat — I'm not good at being comfortable
9. WHAT DO YOU IMAGINE MOST PEOPLE GET WRONG ABOUT YOU AT FIRST ACQUAINTANCE?
Pat — I mastered the art of appearing comfortable, but see above.
Dennis — Not being loud gets misconstrued in many ways, I guess.
10. HOW/WHO IS YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE?
Dennis — Punishing light so bright I can't see.
Pat — All of the animals in the garden before the fall.
11. WHERE IS HOME?
Pat — The jump seat of a Prevost at 4 in the morning in Montana.
Dennis — Next to that girl.
12. WHAT QUESTION WOULD YOU ASK TO WHOMEVER IS READING THIS?
Dennis — Who are you - outta my hair [x4]
Pat — What do you think of the first Husky Girls 7"?
Museum of Love is out now via DFA Records.