1. WHO ARE YOU AND WHOM DO YOU LOVE?
My name is Fiona, I'm the lead singer in Woman's Hour and I love my dog Otto.
2. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOST RECENT DREAM THAT YOU BEST REMEMBER?
I have very vivid dreams every night. I usually have several dreams in one night. Last night I could remember three, but I won't describe them all. One involved watching a friend drive their car into the side of a fast food restaurant.
3. WHAT OCCUPIES YOUR THOUGHTS MOST LATELY?
The conflict in Syria is something I've been thinking a lot about. I've not watched any of the ISIS videos but the descriptions of what they contain are overwhelmingly disturbing.
4. WHEN WERE YOU FIRST MOST AWARE OF YOUR PRESENT PASSIONS AS A CHILD?
I don't really remember. I didn't have the confidence to sing in front of people as a child, but I do remember dreaming of singing. I mean literally, I would wake up and know that I'd dreamt I was on a stage in front of an audience singing my heart out. But I suppose I'd never dared to actually do it until I was older.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FEELING?
6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEELING?
7. HOW DO YOU FUNCTION AND/OR FLOURISH IN SOLITUDE VS. AMONG PREFERRED I COMPANY?
It depends. I love to socialise, but I also spend a lot of time on my own.
8. ARE YOU GOOD AT BEING UNCOMFORTABLE?
I often find myself in awkward situations, but I wouldn't say I'm good at being uncomfortable.
9. WHAT DO YOU IMAGINE MOST PEOPLE GET WRONG ABOUT YOU AT FIRST ACQUAINTANCE?
That I'm good at being uncomfortable.
10. HOW/WHO IS YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE?
11. WHERE IS HOME?
Wherever my mum's cooking is.
12. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ASK WHOMEVER IS READING THIS?
What's your party trick?
Conversations is out now via Secretly Canadian.